Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Secret Do Not Think I Am Crazy

It is getting close to Christmas and I just wanted to let everyone know that I plan on an anxiety free Holiday Season.

Yes everyone, that is right .

How I am I going to do it?

Let me tell you a secret.

I have already seen the great season I will have.

Alright, I am not crazy and I do not see the future as you may think .

I am using my visualization techniques.

What is that you say?

Here it is in simple terms.

I sit in my favorite chair and turn the lights down low .

I picture in my mind how everything looks and feels .

Then I put myself in the situation as if I was on a screen. I can see all the details and I am so good at it after 2 months of practice every day that I can smell the cookies and pumpkin pie.

I have to tell you I started using the visualization technique after a heart attack and I was looking for something to help with the stress and panic I was going through.

A family friend got me on a program to bring a new thought process into my life.

Hey, I can use this way of dealing with anxiety any where and anytime and now that I have purchased the program it is all free from here on out.

The secret is that it is all done in the mind. No one even knows I am using it ,if I do not tell them.